Friday, September 25, 2020
Jackson Downtown Convention Center Hotel, 200 East Amite Street, Jackson, MS 39201
All educators welcome to attend! More information to come!
MBEA Fall 2019 Fall Conference
Business education was on F.I.R.E. at the Mississippi Business Education Association Fall Conference held at the Jackson Convention Center on Friday, November 8, 2019. Business educators learned about Forward Thinking, Investing, and Real-World Education.
The conference was a partnership between MBEA and the Mississippi Council on Economic Education and was funded in part by a grant from the Investor Protection Trust.
Attendees enjoyed workshops and networking with other educators to help bring that FIRE back into their classrooms. The luncheon speaker was Dr. Michael Finke, professor of Wealth Management and the Frank M. Engle Distinguished Chair in Economic Security at The American College of Financial Services. His topic was Forum on American Enterprise: When I’m 65.
The day concluded with the MBEA Business Meeting where the 2019-20 officers were approved and installed.
National Business Education Association
- NBEA – Convention Theme: “Educating for Success in Business in Life!”
- Boston, Massachusetts – Boston Marriott Copley Place
- April 7-11, 2020
- Convention Information – https://www.nbea.org/newsite/conferences/convention/convention.html
Mississippi Association for Career and Technical Education
Association for Career and Technical Education
Future Business Leaders of America and Phi Beta Lambda
- Future Business Leaders of America/Phi Beta Lambda (National Website)
- Mississippi Future Business Leaders of America State Website
- Mississippi Phi Beta Lambda State Website
Distributive Education Clubs of America (DECA)